This course is specifically designed for acquisition professionals. A robust analysis of FAR Part 15 with emphasis on best practices. An interactive course including case studies, which yield authentic outcomes for students to evaluate. Interactive exercises will allow students to demonstrate how to best select a trade-off and the steps in constructing, planning, conducting and fully executing a Best Value Acquisition.
- Understanding the importance of learning the trade-off approach used in achieving a Best Value Acquisition
- How to best select a trade-off and the steps in constructing, planning, conducting and fully executing a Best Value Acquisition
- Learn the outcomes of source selection
- Gain hands-on experience through exercises to best ensure their understanding of Best Value Source Selections
- Course Length –2 days
- Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) – 16
- Graded Materials Include: Attendance of all Instructional Hours, Participation, and Course Exercises
- SCC offers this course virtually through the following: Adobe Connect, Microsoft Teams, Zoom for Government, WebEx, and Google Meets.
Source Selection for CORs
Course is available In-Person and Virtually