Virtual Group Courses
1.The following price listings for course costs DO NOT include:
- Travel costs for students (including hotels, rentals cars, taxis, parking, mileage, per diem, etc.)
- Travel costs for instructors
- Leased or rented facilities for training
- Shipping of any materials to Alaska, Hawaii, or outside of the lower 48 states
- Rental or Leasing of Laptops or other electronic devices used by students for the course
2. For virtual classes, the customer will provide the Information Technology capabilities, computer hardware and other associated equipment.
All course participants must have reliable wi-fi access and laptops. Virtual classes are instructor-led. SCC will supply a link for Adobe Connect. In Adobe Connect, course participants will be able to interact with the instructor and peers via VOIP within the system and through the chat feature, collaborate in groups in breakout rooms, and give presentations through screen and document sharing. SCC will provide in-house technical support to ensure the course proceeds with minimal interruptions and will provide backup solutions should technical interference occur.
3. If the customer chooses to use a conferencing platform that SCC does not support, SCC will not incur costs associated with that system and these costs are not included in the Commercial Price List.
4. Upon request, costs/prices for following price listings will be provided with quote, as they fluctuate based on location and time of year.