This course explores Far Part 10, Market Research and its importance in the acquisition planning process for both the program and procurement offices. Participants will learn the role of market research in the acquisition lifecycle, as well as various tools, techniques and best practices for conducting market research. Lessons will be reinforced through hands on activities and exercises with real-world application.
- Explain the concept of market research and its importance during acquisition planning.
- Describe both the program office and procurement office’s responsibility for market research.
- Understand how market research fits into the overall acquisition lifecycle.
- List and explain tools and techniques for conducting market research.
- Recognize limitations on industry interaction and other best practices when conducting market research.
- Course Length –0.5 day
- Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) – 4
- Graded Materials Include: Attendance of all Instructional Hours, Participation, and Course Exercises
- SCC offers this course virtually through the following: Adobe Connect, Microsoft Teams, Zoom for Government, WebEx, and Google Meets.