This course is designed to provide team leaders of varying levels tools, techniques and strategies to enhance their leadership abilities. Participants will learn to understand individual motivators recognize the importance of teamwork and agreeance, and develop skills related to collaboration. The course will provide an overview of the 12 basic working styles, how working style impacts office interactions and team collaboration, and how to best allocate resources in accordance with working styles. This course will also cover the importance of credibility in leadership, influence and persuasion, and political savvy in organizational cultural.
- Leading without explicit authority
- Strategies to motivate employees
- Understanding and adapting to others’ working styles
- Establishing credibility
- Building strong interpersonal relationships
- Using influence and persuasion in leadership
- Understanding and applying political savvy
- Course Length – 1 Day
- Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) – 8
- Graded Materials Include: Case Studies, Practical Exercises, In-Class Assignments, Group Discussion and Attendance of all Instructional Hours
- SCC offers this course virtually through Adobe Connect, Zoom for Government, WebEx, Microsoft Teams, and Google Meets.