This course focuses on the specialized knowledge and abilities unique to IT projects areas. The student will focus on technical performance outcomes to satisfy competencies related to IT management, security, and performance assurance. The student will learn these skills and techniques through robust content, Federal examples, and be assessed through a rubric at the end of each section.
- Examine IT knowledge domains of the Federal government
- Select tools, equipment, and technologies used to assist individuals with disabilities to use computer equipment and software
- Put these principles, procedures, and tools to use in the Federal data management domain
- Select the principles, methods, and tools to assess the effectiveness and practicality of IT systems
- Learn Administer the principles, methods, and techniques of IT assessment, planning, management, monitoring, and evaluation
- Discover and implement new developments and applications of IT (hardware, software, telecommunications), emerging technologies to business processes, and information systems to meet organizational requirements
- Implement the principles, methods, and tools for the coordinated management of an IT program, to include providing oversight of multiple IT projects, integrating dependent schedules and deliverables, and related activities
- Graded Materials Include: Attendance of all Instructional Hours, Participation, and Course Exercises, Culminating Assessment
- Pre-course work Required: None
*It is recommended that FAC-P/PM courses are taken in order.