This course provides an overview of managing federal contracts with a focus on the acquisition plan, the pre-award and source selection process, leading and appraising contract execution and formulating contract approaches. Participants participate in interactive exercises and discussions to assess and evaluate how to effectively and efficiently apply federal and acquisition policies to meet the program’s needs.
- Evaluate contracting challenges in the federal system environment
- Appraise the program strategy and acquisition plan
- Adapt the pre-award and source selection process to program needs
- Lead and appraise contract execution efforts
- Formulate contract approaches
- Graded Materials Include: Attendance of all Instructional Hours, Participation, and Course Exercises, Culminating Assessment
- Pre-course work Required: None
*It is recommended that FAC-P/PM courses are taken in order.