This course is designed to introduce participants to the role of oversight organizations and the services they provide. The goal is to understand how organizations evaluate programs and activities to promote economy, effectiveness, and efficiency of operations. Participants analyze in-depth information on bid protests, claims and disputes, and contract terminations through GAO case studies.
- Understand the Federal disputes process
- Understand the avenues industry/contractors may take when filing a protest, and the stages of the acquisition process at which a protest may be filed.
- Understand the appeals process.
- Define and compare and contrast the types of terminations and detail when each type is appropriate.
- List alternatives to contract termination and determine what is in the best interest of the government.
- Course Length –2 day
- Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) – 16
- Graded Materials Include: Attendance of all Instructional Hours, Participation, and Course Exercises
- SCC offers this course virtually through the following: Adobe Connect, Microsoft Teams, Zoom for Government, WebEx, and Google Meets.