This course discusses the requirements of acquisition personnel on the frontlines provide emergency medical care, temporary shelter, and other critical services. The course will go over standard acquisition regulations and specialized rules for emergencies.
- Illustrate the responsibilities of key players in the emergency contracting process
- Explain disaster contracting and explain how it differs from standard contracting
- Evaluate procurement requests
- Identify the required documents and process for completing and filing those documents at a Joint Field Office (JFO)
- How goods and services are procured during a disaster
- Explain flexibilities and limitations for emergency or disaster contracting provided in FAR Part 18
- Graded Materials Include: Case Studies, Practical Exercises, Attendance of all Instructional Hours, and End of Course Test