The Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) is an evolving set of regulations government the Federal acquisition process. The FAR must maintain currency and relevancy in accordance with the changing landscape of contractual laws and policies, Congressional mandates, and technological developments that impact the acquisition process. This course explores the reviews the FAR update process and delves into the content, implications, and implementation of annual FAR changes in the acquisition process.
- FAR Update Process
- FAR Updates in the Past Fiscal Year
- Proposed and Draft FAR Updates
- Course Length – 1 Day
- Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) – 8
- Graded Materials Include: Attendance of all Instructional Hours, Participation, and Course Exercises
- SCC offers this course virtually through the following: Adobe Connect, Microsoft Teams, WebEx, Zoom for Government, and Google Meets.
Annual FAR Update
Course is available In-Person and Virtually