This course is an overview of Agile Project Management, project and program management, government integration of Agile Project Management principles and techniques.
- Examine the differences between Agile project management and typical project management
- Describe the philosophy and framework of Agile development
- Examine the principles and practices using Scrum as a primary Agile project management process
- Review the unique characteristics of implementing Agile within the Federal environment
- Discover what is needed to initiate an Agile project
- Demonstrate what is involved in planning an Agile project
- Examine what is involved when executing an Agile project
- Practice approaches for monitoring and controlling an Agile project
- Explain the steps involved in closing out an Agile project
- Discuss how to implement Agile project management in the Federal environment
- Course Length – 3 or 5 Days
- Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) – 24 or 40
- Graded Materials Include: Case Studies, Practical Exercises, In-Class Assignments, Group Discussion and Attendance of all Instructional Hours
- SCC offers this course virtually through the following: Adobe Connect, Microsoft Teams, Zoom for Government, and Google Meets.