This training course is designed for contracting professionals who work or are expecting to work, in positions requiring DAWIA Level III certification in contracting. Through realistic scenario-based and research-based learning, students will work individually and collaboratively to practice developing sound business solutions as valued strategic and expert business advisors. Student coursework is designed to contribute real solutions to real acquisition problems.
- Learn how to function in a team environment, and provide feedback to team members of a Federal Acquisition Team
- Utilize Management Skills such as critical thinking, problem-solving, and minimizing risk and apply those to the management of a Contract Workload and an Acquisitions Workforce
- Lean new methods of research, and how to apply that research to contracting and an Acquisition Workforce
- Learn methods of stress management, workplace management, personnel management, and morale management, and apply those methods to an Acquisition Workforce
- Utilize your Acquisitions Knowledge to resolve a major issue in regards to a high-visibility contract action, and learn how to communicate your decision to upper management
- Apply the “new topics” in Federal Acquisitions and the perspective of Acquisition Leaders to real-world scenarios in Federal Acquisitions.
- Course Length – 10 Days
- Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) – 80
- Graded Materials Include: Pre-Class Assignment, Attendance of all Instructional Hours, Course Exercises, and 1 Course Exam
- Cost of Course – $2,300.00 per Learner, Minimum of 8 attendees in the National Capital Region, and Minimum of 10 attendees outside of the National Capital Region
Back to course listing