Participants work to understand the types of risk and proper methods of mitigation. Should a risk be unavoidable, participants learn methods to best manage and report risks and monitor the risk situation. This course should use interactive risk scenarios to illustrate real world situations and allows participants to apply learned techniques.
- Determine riskmitigation techniques to use in a contracting related problem;
- Identify the reasons for the presence of risk;
- Identify riskmitigation techniques;
- Identify industry riskfactors during the contracting process;
- Using knowledge of industry riskand personal perspective, formulate viable solutions to a contracting dilemma;
- Using knowledge of industry riskand personal perspective, evaluate viable solutions to a contracting dilemma in order to reach a defensible decision.
- Course Length – 2 Days
- Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) – 16
- Graded Materials Include: Attendance of all Instructional Hours, Course Exercises, Homework, and Course Exams/Quizzes
- SCC offers this course virtually through the following: Adobe Connect, Microsoft Teams, Zoom for Government, WebEx, and Google Meets.