The FAR and agency policy encourage organizations to utilize performance Based Contracting. More specifically, to write Performance Based Statements of Work. This course outlines performance-based contracting and assists the learner in developing the Performance Work Statement, Statements of Work, and all associated documents.
- Introduction to Performance Based Contracting
- Acquisition Planning
- Identifying the Need
- Preparing the Statement of Work
- Statements of Objectives
- The Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan
- Developing the Award Strategy
- Contract Award
- Contract Administration and Living with the SOW
- Course Length – 2 or 3 days
- Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) – 16 or 24
- Graded Materials Include: Attendance of all Instructional Hours, Participation, and Course Exercises, Exam.
- SCC offers this course virtually through the following: Adobe Connect, Microsoft Teams, Zoom for Government, and Google Meets.