This course is designed to provide managers, supervisors, and team leads of varying levels tools, techniques and strategies to enhance their leadership abilities. Participants will be introduced to the concept of adaptive leadership, as well as the performance management cycle and individual development plans. The course will provide an overview of various methods, such as goal setting, delegation, and consistency, to increase productivity and promote collaboration amongst staff. This course will also cover effective resource allocation and accountability.
- Adaptability and flexibility in leadership
- Effective performance management and increased understanding of individual employee needs
- Incorporating various managerial techniques into leadership style
- Adaptability to the changing needs of an organization and its employees
- Allocating and managing constrained resources
- Building a culture of accountability
- Graded Materials Include: Case Studies, Practical Exercises, In-Class Assignments, Group Discussion and Attendance of all Instructional Hours