This course thoroughly explores IPTs and their role in the acquisition lifecycle. The course will delve into composition of a well-structured IPT, the necessary functional disciplines that should be represented, the various roles and responsibilities of the IPT throughout the acquisition process, and the ultimate goals of the IPT.
- Define an integrated product team and understand the roles and responsibilities of the various team members.
- Describe the function of the IPT throughout each phase of the acquisition lifecycle.
- Compare and contrast the three different types of IPTs as defined by the Department of Defense
- Explain the logistics of implementing a performance-based support strategy via an IPT.
- Course Length –2 days
- Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) – 16
- Graded Materials Include: Attendance of all Instructional Hours, Participation, and Course Exercises
- SCC offers this course virtually through the following: Adobe Connect, Microsoft Teams, Zoom for Government, WebEx, and Google Meets.
Integrated Product Teams
Course is available In-Person and Virtually