This two-day course will provide an overview of the Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity contract vehicle and its role in Federal contracting. Participants will explore both Agency specific IDIQs awarded for the provision of goods and services, as well as the concept of strategic sourcing via GWACs and MACs utilizing IDIQs awarded by other Agencies such as GSA, HHS, and NASA but open for all Federal agencies. This course will also compare and contrast the differences between an IDIQ and a BPA. Participants will benefit from real-world examples and exercises and hands-on in-class activities to enhance course material.
- Define the types of IDIQ contracts, which they are appropriate for award, and their limitations.
- Understand the required FAR provisions and ordering procedures when awarding an IDIQ contract.
- Describe the difference between an IDIQ and a BPA.
- Explain the benefits of GWACs and MACs and how these contracting scenarios operate.
- Course Length –2 day
- Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) – 16
- Graded Materials Include: Attendance of all Instructional Hours, Participation, and Course Exercises
- SCC offers this course virtually through the following: Adobe Connect, Microsoft Teams, Zoom for Government, WebEx, and Google Meets.