This course is specifically designed to provide contracting professionals with the basic knowledge required to perform the tasks required of a FAC-COR Level 1 Certification. The Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) is essential to the efficient and effective management of acquisitions and acts as the eyes and ears of the Contracting Officer. Students will learn the basic knowledge and skills needed to perform your duties as a Level I COR, such as proper communication, documentation, contract monitoring, payments, and ethics. You will attain a better understanding of the overall acquisition process.
- Describe the COR’s duties, responsibilities, and authority
- Identify issues affecting the COR through the acquisition process
- Maintain appropriate documentation and communications
- Use appropriate techniques to monitor contract performance
- Describe the process for processing contractor invoices for payment
- Graded Materials Include: Attendance of all Instructional Hours, Participation, Guided Discussions and Course Exercises