This course provides participants an overview of various evaluation strategies and techniques, including lowest price technically acceptable, price and price related factors, and the best value continuum. The course also explores multi-phased evaluations, best practices for each evaluation methodology, and determining factors for selecting the most appropriate source selection strategy. This is an interactive course including case studies, which yield authentic outcomes for students to evaluate. Interactive exercises will provide real-world application of this source selection process to enhance instruction.
- Defining the various methodologies for conducting evaluations.
- Determining which evaluation is the most appropriate for a given requirement.
- Understand the difference between price and price related factors versus LPTA.
- Understanding the importance of learning the trade-off approach used in achieving a Best Value Acquisition
- How to best select a trade-off and the steps in constructing, planning, conducting and fully executing a Best Value Acquisition
- Learn the outcomes of source selection
- Gain hands-on experience through exercises to best ensure their understanding of Best Value Source Selections
- Graded Materials Include: Attendance of all Instructional Hours, Participation, and Course Exercises