COR 206 is an overview of the basics of contracting, along with the ethical situations and cultural differences a COR may experience while deployed in a contingency operation. COR 206 is designed specifically for Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs) who are deployed in a contingency environment. This course is intended to be taken in conjunction with COR 222: Contracting Officer’s Representative Course.
- Recognize the duties, limitations and authority of the COR
- Describe the responsibilities of the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) in relation to the contract and its related elements (to include Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) and Performance Work Statement (PWS))
- Identify how the COR should handle and address information security issues
- Recognize ethical, cultural, and contractual issues faced by the COR in a contingency environment
- Graded Materials Include: Attendance, Course Exercises, and Course Exam/Quiz
- Pre-course work Required: None