Contractor Performance Evaluation
This course is designed for program managers, project officers, contracting officer’s representatives, contract administrators, and others. Participants will examine requirements documents and quality assurance surveillance plans, as well as understand performance requirement standards through the use of real-world examples and in-class exercises. This course will also explore the role of contract risk and contract type as it pertains to performance evaluations, and the purpose and value of evaluating contractor performance. Explain when it is necessary to evaluate a contractor’s performance Plan the evaluation Evaluate a contractor’s performance Take corrective action Document the results
- Explain when it is necessary to evaluate contractor performance.
- Plan the evaluation.
- Evaluate contractor performance.
- Utilize a QASP and performance requirement standards
- Take corrective action.
- Understand the role of contract risk and type.
- Document evaluation results.
- Course Length –3 days
- Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) – 24
- Graded Materials Include: Attendance of all Instructional Hours, Participation, and Course Exercises