This course thoroughly explores FAR Part 15 and the meaning of “best value” with emphasis on best practices. This is an interactive course including case studies, which yield authentic outcomes for students to evaluate. Interactive exercises will illustrate for students the best-value continuum and provide real-world application of this source selection process to enhance instruction. Students will focus on how to best select a trade-off and the steps in constructing, planning, conducting and fully executing a Best Value Acquisition.
- Understanding the importance of learning the trade-off approach used in achieving a Best Value Acquisition
- How to best select a trade-off and the steps in constructing, planning, conducting and fully executing a Best Value Acquisition
- Learn the outcomes of source selection
- Gain hands-on experience through exercises to best ensure their understanding of Best Value Source Selections
- Graded Materials Include: Attendance of all Instructional Hours, Participation, and Course Exercises