Stafford Consulting, an information technology and federal consulting company with excellent benefits, has a need for a Threat Emulator position in Fort Benning, Georgia.
Salary – $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 per year + 100% reimbursement for all official travel
- 75% travel – Fort Benning, GA while Not on Travel
- Personnel must possess minimum communication skills equivalent to a 12th grade
- education level, both oral and written. Demonstrate expertise in writing and speaking the
- English language, with an emphasis on speaking publicly to both large and small groups.
- Ability to utilize analytical tools and techniques, such as war games and simulations.
- Minimum 12 months combat experience (ODS/OIF/OEF/RS specific experience).
- Personnel must be able to physically stand, run, and/or kneel in open/confined
- (underground tunnels or facilities with limited visibility) training areas for hours up to 12
- Personnel must be able to wear personal protective equipment, MOPP gear, and be
- subjected to the use of Ultimate Training Munition (UTM) rounds.
- Must be able to obtain a passport.
Benefits Package: includes Paid Time Off/Sick Leave and limited training/education reimbursement.
To Apply: Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the job title in the subject line. Applications will be considered, only those being considered for the position will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
SCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, sexual or gender orientation, religion, or physical ability.