Stafford Consulting, an information technology and federal consulting company with excellent benefits, has a need for a SharePoint Developer in Huntsville Alabama.
- These servers provide the platforms for which specialized applications and databases reside in support of the USAACE mission. Current Server Operating System for all servers is Microsoft Server 2012R
- Contractor will assure that all patches pushed from CyberCom and 7th Signal Command through the local area NEC are in compliance 100% of the time or that an associated Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) has been created and staffed through appropriate channels to allow for patch non-compliance
- Contractor will provide application and database support to those applications at both the System Administration and Application Administration levels
- Applications support are, but not limited to: SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 (this may be migrated to SharePoint 2016 during the life of this Task Order) and CAFRs
- Individual should be familiar with SharePoint 2010, 2013, and 2016 to include Site Collection Administration and ability to create out-of-the-box SharePoint list, calendars, document libraries, manage permissions, etc
- Individual should also be familiar with creating simple to medium complexity user interfaces and dashboards to include the inclusion and manipulation of data elements to support these products utilizing some type of programming language as listed previously
- Secret Clearance
Benefits Package: includes Paid Time Off/Sick Leave and limited training/education reimbursement.
To Apply: Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the job title in the subject line. Applications will be considered, only those being considered for the position will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
SCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, sexual or gender orientation, religion, or physical ability.